Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
kidcon

#1 Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 18 Oct 2017 14:18

you have not paid the above fine. a court order ( warrent of Control) has been made that giver Enforcement Agents the power to visit you. Your address has been updated by our client or identified by our tracing and investigation processes. as you have not responded to letters delivered to this or previous addresses, an Enforcement agent will be asked to visit within 14 days,unless you make payment or contact to discuss your specifific circumstances.

it saying client : Hmcts London SE & c ( wArrant). total amount outstanding: 660. What should i do,i don't know nothing about this,can anyone help me please

kidcon

#2 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 18 Oct 2017 15:07

i didn't know about this fine and been judged already and it send to baillifs. i've seen here article 14 can i make that declaration and stop the baillifs to come ?

Schedule 12

#3 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Oct 2017 15:31

Post it up and hide your personal details. Leave the court details showing. We can say what action you can take.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

kidcon

#4 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 18 Oct 2017 16:04

so what should i do, can anybody help me with this, i dont know what to do and where to send it and what to write down. can somebody help me please.

Schedule 12

#5 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Oct 2017 16:26

We need to see some paperwork, or do a stat dec under section 14: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... iliffs.htm

kidcon

#6 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 18 Oct 2017 16:37

that is the letter from them and i have this

Client : hmcts london SE & c (warrant) and collectica referrence number
client ref :

when i phone collectica to ask they just tell me about insurance purposes but dont know nothing,i think is because i had a ford and i didnt make the sorn that why i receive,but like i told you i am not sure about this thing

Schedule 12

#7 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Oct 2017 16:51

OKay then, run this compliance check and see what it flags up: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/fo ... p?id=42597

kidcon

#8 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 18 Oct 2017 17:12

where should i send it ?

Schedule 12

#9 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Oct 2017 21:17

kidcon wrote:
18 Oct 2017 14:18
you have not paid the above fine. a court order ( warrent of Control) has been made that giver Enforcement Agents the power to visit you. Your address has been updated by our client or identified by our tracing and investigation processes.
This looks like an old fine you knew nothing about. Here is more info: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... iliffs.htm

Complete a section 14 declaration and send it by RECORDED DELIVERY to the court.

There is an internet myth doing the rounds that say you must "book an appointment" with the court to make a statutory declaration. The misinformants are linked to bailiff companies and they never give provenance to their advice. Here we always give it.

Section 14 of the Magistrates Courts Act 1980 states:
  • 14 Proceedings invalid where accused did not know of them.

(1)Where a summons has been issued under section 1 above and a magistrates’ court has begun to try the information to which the summons relates, then, if—

• (a)the accused, at any time during or after the trial, makes a statutory declaration that he did not know of the summons or the proceedings until a date specified in the declaration, being a date after the court has begun to try the information; and

(b)within 21 days of that date the declaration is served on the designated officer for the court, without prejudice to the validity of the information, the summons and all subsequent proceedings shall be void.

(2)For the purposes of subsection (1) above a statutory declaration shall be deemed to be duly served on the designated officer if it is delivered to him, or left at his office, or is sent in a registered letter or by the recorded delivery service addressed to him at his office.

(3)If on the application of the accused it appears to a magistrates’ court (which for this purpose may be composed of a single justice) that it was not reasonable to expect the accused to serve such a statutory declaration as is mentioned in subsection (1) above within the period allowed by that subsection, the court may accept service of such a declaration by the accused after that period has expired; and a statutory declaration accepted under this subsection shall be deemed to have been served as required by that subsection.

Template.

Schedule 12

#10 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 18 Oct 2017 21:21

kidcon wrote:
18 Oct 2017 17:12
where should i send it ?
***BY RECORDED DELIVERY ONLY***

An officer of the court.
London Collection and Compliance Centre
P.O. Box 31093
London
SW1P 3WT

Email: lccccollectionunit@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Phone: 020 7556 8500

***BY RECORDED DELIVERY ONLY***

kidcon

#11 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by kidcon » 19 Oct 2017 09:34

can i send to the court from my county i live in suffolk righ now and if the case is open i don't wanna travel to london

Schedule 12

#12 Re: Collectica and Hmcts London Se & C (warrant)

Post by Schedule 12 » 19 Oct 2017 13:56

Do not travel to London. It must be given by recorded delivery, get a receipt and a photo of the document being posted.