Control of GOODS marston holdings Knew nothing about it

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Steviek123

#1 Control of GOODS marston holdings Knew nothing about it

Post by Steviek123 » 01 Dec 2017 07:48

I had a VISIT from an agent of marston holdings two days ago SAYING he was there to take control of GOODS because if an unpaid car tax fine. I don't no ANYTHING about it this is the first I have heard. I broke down terrified as I uhh ave no way of paying this I am on benefits which also gives me a disablement credit to it. He cannot tell me when it was from or which vehicle and on the back of the paper he gave me the only date I can see is fir a schedule of fees dated Fom 8th April 2014. I dint know what to do I am considering going to the police to see if they can help.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Control of GOODS marston holdings Knew nothing about it

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Dec 2017 15:04

Do not go to the police. They will not help you.

You have been convicted of a criminal offence without you knowing beforehand. The law says you must make a statutory declaration and that will revoke the conviction and the court fine.

The bailiff is not eligible to recover fees from you. The law states that a class of vulnerable debtor is not liable for bailiffs fees.

You make a statutory declaration: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... iliffs.htm

Template.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk