Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
AncaPerca

#1 Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Post by AncaPerca » 01 Dec 2017 17:24

Good evening all,
This year around march i had a speed fine, i arange a speed awarness course but because my doghter ias 3yo i was not able to atend. I try to rebook but was to late and they told me that we will receive a letter with what options we will have.
Due to personal problems we need to move to a new adress in 12 april and because we have multiple problems we forgot about that fine.
Until 3 november we dont knew nothing and then we receive a leter from Marston asking for 645£. My husband call to ask details but they refused, in that moment we had no ideea to conect Marston to forgoten fine unpaid.
Today we had a visit from Marston and because we were not home they leave a "final notice" with 645£ to paid. We call the guy that give us the info to conect this debt with the fine but nothing more and we were told they he will come to colect things from house to cover the value if we dont pay. We ask him to send us copy of the document that base this debt but he refused.
How we could find what is realy the problem.
What we could do in this situation, we haven't receive any document from previous adress so we dont knew nothing until today. Could we ask the Court for a second solution, i recognise my fault and i whant to pay 100£ for it but not 645£, we dont have the money, we strugle financial, my husband work 16-18 hours 7 days a week to cover out expenses with rent and bills.

Thanks you all, wait for an urgent respons!
God bless you all!

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Dec 2017 20:32

You have moved and that is a change of circumstances. You can ask the court to allow you to pay the fine in instalments.

Here is how: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/Co ... tances.htm

Stop contacting the bailiff company and do not leave a car outside.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

AncaPerca

#3 Re: Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Post by AncaPerca » 02 Dec 2017 08:21

Thank you!
How do i send this, by post with special delivery to the Court? Or do i need to deliver in person?

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Dec 2017 16:12

DO NOT take it in person. They will mess you about.

Send by RECORDED DELIVERY.
I'm not a solicitor, but I work as a paralegal for solicitors bringing cases involving non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Phantom4

#5 Re: Marston - speed fine goes to court, i knew nothing about court trial

Post by Phantom4 » 04 Dec 2017 21:13

Hi dont go court I tried and got noware send letter or email and give as much information as possible