Small Claims Court Complaint - ex343a

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
MrMe

#1 Small Claims Court Complaint - ex343a

Post by MrMe » 03 Jan 2018 12:22

Afternoon all, not sure where this needs posting. Basically I had to resort to taking my ex partner to Small Claims court earlier this year to get some items back, following a break up and her keeping a few items, mainly a rather expensive watch.

Sadly I missed the original court date back in late August due to a train derailment (this was a major incident and hit the news networks) I was 10 mins late and they heard the case without me, naturally saying there was no case to answer for. This was funny bearing in mind she admitted already to keeping some items!

Anyway, after much ignored emails and unanswered phone calls, the courts (Clerkenwell) finally responded to my, then, complaint and allowed me to pay some more money and ask for the judgement to be set aside so that I can get my side across in court. That was paid back in in early November and I have heard nothing since. I have emailed them 4 times (as good as a letter) and received one response asking for the case reference number (even though it was clearly stated) and then when I responded with the case number, again this was ignored.

So, clearly I need to raise a complaint about the courts themselves. Has anyone ever done anything like this or has any thoughts? My case is probably beyond repair now. She may have sold my watch and other possessions and obviously I feel the courts have ruined the case.

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Small Claims Court Complaint - ex343a

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Jan 2018 14:06

The items were not hers to sell. But this isn't really a bailiff, so I am not sure how we can help you. My forte is enforcement risk analysis.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk