Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Nov 2015 12:10

#1 dept

Post by jakub1981 » 08 Dec 2015 12:10

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Jakub Sebastian Lesniak and I have got lately a new card to pay my dept which is now 999 £. My problem is Im not able to pay this money because Im currently unemployed. Im actively looking for a job and I would like to ask you to split that amount of money please. Another thing is I've paid already some money on my first card which was from court and amount was 70 £. Could you please reply me and advise me what I need to do.
Yours sinceraly
Jakub Sebastian Lesniak

User avatar
Pote Snitkin
The Watcher
Posts: 5999
Joined: 28 Apr 2014 09:43
Location: In your loft, waiting

#2 Re: dept

Post by Pote Snitkin » 08 Dec 2015 16:05

Hi - not sure what you think this site is for. We can't do anything about card debts.
It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin

On 22/2/17, Peterbard said "taking control of goods and selling them does not actually mean taking control of goods and selling them." Discuss.

User avatar
Posts: 14756
Joined: 30 Jul 2012 21:23

#3 Re: dept

Post by jasonDWB » 08 Dec 2015 16:07

What kind of debt. You mention 'court' but without knowing the type of debt, we aren't of much help.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest