Capital contribution order rossendales

Dilruba

#1 Capital contribution order rossendales

Post by Dilruba » 12 Nov 2017 09:44

Hi all

My dad has just been issued with 92k capital contribution order. This massive fee is due to the judge halting the trial several timea and having to go to court at least 3 times. This was beyond our control.

We were only notified 2 days ago and

1. We weren't even told about the possibility of a capital contribution order

2. We received the letter only 2 days ago and have approx 2 weeks to pay

3. The only way my dad can pay for the CCO is by making our family with two young kids homeless.

4. Even if we wanted to pay we can't pay as we can't sell a home in 2 weeks

5. If we knew we would have to pay 92k we would have chosen our own barristers and solicitors rather than the ones provided by legal aid.

I want to ask whether it's possible for people to be made homeless in 2 weeks ???

Can they really just come and take our home away and make children homeless??

Dil

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Capital contribution order rossendales

Post by Schedule 12 » 12 Nov 2017 10:21

Rossendales won't be making you homeless. if the sum due is £92k. and you don't have it then it's clearly somebody else's problem.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#3 Re: Capital contribution order rossendales

Post by Pote Snitkin » 12 Nov 2017 21:13

Not wanting to cause alarm but if the house has equity then a charging order could be applied. I don't reckon they'd go as far as a forced sale with children living there, but when it is eventually sold then the charging order would be paid. Thankfully the use of charging orders are rapidly decreasing, down from 703 in 2014 to 396 in 2016.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.