Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Charles123

#1 Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Charles123 » 27 Jan 2016 15:51

I had the hceo attend my property my daughter was off school poorly so I popped to shop quickly to get some medication for her, she's 11, I was litrally gone ten minutes they turned up while I wasn't there banging on the door.. she knows not to answer the door to strangers, that were trying to enter the house checking the property she could hear the door handles go but it was all locked ( very scary situation for her) she peeped out the window see one bloke with a beanie hat and other with half head she wasn't sure if they were burgulars or police, I received messages from her saying how scared she was I hadn't seen these messages at this point infill later on, I arieved home after being out 10 minutes, they had gone and returned within minutes off seeing me arriving, I open the door they say they are bailiffs and that they need payment off £2850 or they will be removing goods from the property,, I knew I didn't owe this much so I quickly shut the door and explained in very confused I don't owe that much money I need to get some advice, clearly he didn't want me getting any advice, he refused to set me up with a payment plan, I called CAB they asked me to pass a message on and ask if they could post paper work thtou letterbook so I could have time to go over it and they refused to show me any paperwork, they then want to take my boyfriend's car away I explain to them it's not mine and I can prove it's not I have all paperwork, they still clamp the car at this point I didn't know they clamped it, I managed to burrow the money as they were being very aggressive and demanding I constently begged for more time to gather monies, they wasn't having any off it,, I paid still not seeing any paperwork!!! i later complain and notjing came off that they basicly said i point blank refused to pay which is lies,, I've been giving civa number to contact, any further advice would be grateful,, considering I owed 1200 and it arise to 2850 no letter before hand no notice except 6 months prior to which I called them and they want half the monies which I didn't have and they eluldnt except any less???

Orignal bill wasaround 1200
Within minutes at the door my bill is 2850
Scared my daughter off 11
Refused to give me a payment plan
Was aggressive and intimadating

I want this man removed from his job
Yes been prosecuted from past employments
Help me

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Schedule 12 » 28 Jan 2016 11:30

Run the High Court enforcement compliance check. we can give the appropriate guidance once we have the facts.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Charles123

#3 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Charles123 » 28 Jan 2016 22:12

Thank you I beleive I tucked about 7-8 off those questions.. what next,

Schedule 12

#4 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Jan 2016 15:37

Which ones and what do they say?

davidjohn195

#5 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by davidjohn195 » 05 Jun 2017 22:04

Dear All

I too had a run in with this guy and his associate They visited my property in get money from my son for monies owing Our property was empty when they arrived This was April 2016 a long story cut short I gave them £3000 to go away and then made my complaint My money was returned almost immediately I decided I was not happy just to receive my money back and so decided to make a formal complaint to his court he held his certificate with I also wrote to the court about Mr Jamie Marnes the 2nd bailiff on the day of the visitation to my property On approaching our property and being observed by my neighbour they started to act a little strange She approached them and they said they were police officers She went away and from her bedroom window observed one of the officers scale our back gate which was locked and let the other officer in We were advised by our neighbours two men had entered our property My wife arrived home first and was told in no uncertain terms our property was going to be removed if the monies were not paid and she was left in a very distressed state I arrive home and again without elaborating too much as I could go into great description about what went on I agreed to give them the £3000 to go away my son did not even live with us

The court decided to have a hearing about my complaint and we had a 3 day hearing My neighbour gave evidence as did my wife and myself The officers who were represented by a Barrister also gave evidence

After hearing the case the Judge found that the officer had introduced themselves as police officers Had broken into our property and had obtained money using unbelievable threats
Both men had their certificates cancelled and had to undergo further training before they could apply to have them reinstated That was in April of this year So happy days As I say this is a very short version of what happened

David

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Schedule 12 » 05 Jun 2017 22:52

Well done. Which court made the finding?

Edd

#7 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Edd » 06 Jun 2017 20:12

How many others were effectively done over by the same lot? Just to get their commissions....

What an utter disgrace. Disgusting and immoral behaviour.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#8 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Jun 2017 20:49

This is one reason this site exists. You won't see posts like this on other so-called help forums.
On 29/07/17, Compo said "If you are interested I actually typed the word label. My spell checker interpreted it as liable" Discuss.

davidjohn195

#9 Re: Hceo Kevin stokes and reclaiming what's mine

Post by davidjohn195 » 06 Jun 2017 23:58

Hi

In answer to your question the court was the County Court in central London I hope if others have problems with bailiffs they follow through as I did

Regds