Hceo acting for Anglican water

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Natf80

#1 Hceo acting for Anglican water

Post by Natf80 » 03 Apr 2017 17:55

Help! A few weeks ago I had a letter from an anglian water saying my bill had got to £3460 and if I didn't arrange a payment plan they would be taking me to court.
I had phoned them the day before and set up a payment plan. But I didn't realise they had kinda capped the old bill and started a new one. If that makes sense :o
So I ignored it. 2 weeks ago I had a letter through my door from hceo saying the had a written and could I call a particular bailiff.
I tried but no answer. I called Anglian water who said to communicate with bailiff and not them.
Eventually I got through to bailiff who gave me tomorrow's date to come out. He said he will write down what I have and make an arrangement with me and then if I don't stick to it they will come and take the items.
The only things worth anything is my son's playstations.
Even our car is probably only worth £300. But we live rurally an that's only way husband can get to work.
What sort of payment plan will they look to make?
I have worked out a budget and we have £260 spare a month although it never feels like it! :(
Help what do I do

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Hceo acting for Anglican water

Post by Schedule 12 » 04 Apr 2017 10:27

I recommend not even attempting to agree repayment with a bailiff company. You will permanently in their debt with ever-rising fees ahd charges ad-infinitum. It will literally cost you thousands. That his how they make money.

The only robust way of bringing this under control is to decide how much you can afford to pay. Then apply to the court to stay the execution of the writ and vary the judgment.

That brings instant relief, and above all, the bailiff and all those fees are out of the loop.

Here is how to make the application. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... r-HCEO.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

mitchell2002

#3 Re: Hceo acting for Anglican water

Post by mitchell2002 » 13 Jun 2017 23:44

How have you got on?