HIgh Court writ fees and no notice of enforcement

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Ang1101

#1 HIgh Court writ fees and no notice of enforcement

Post by Ang1101 » 26 May 2017 18:42

I currently have a high Court writ against me I have never been sent notice of enforcement either by post or hand delivered, I was informed by the claimant that he had moved it up to the high Court ( I never disputed I owed the debt) and he advised me to contact DBCL to which he gave me their number and the reference number.
I Phoned and said I had received no notice of enforcement from them, I entered into a payment plan and asked if they would send me a copy of the writ and breakdown of fees. 5 times I requested these documents to which I never received anything from them.
Yesterday after requesting details again I actually received an email from Jane Reynolds( after she slammed the phone down on me for requesting a breakdown) and I am being charged the full compliance fee stages 1 and 2 of enforcement they don't have a controlled goods agreement or anything thing.
Can I appeal against the fee's? As I've already payed more than what the judgement was for
Please help

Schedule 12

#2 Re: HIgh Court writ fees and no notice of enforcement

Post by Schedule 12 » 26 May 2017 20:12

No, but you can scrub all the bailiff's fees by making an application to stay the writ and vary the judgement.

If you were able to record the call proving DCBL threw down the telephone on you then you can apply for your costs for the application to apply for a stay and variation. You need to do this quickly because the enforcement power is live until your application is granted. Download an app called ACR Pro for £2.49 for your Android phone and try to capture the bailiff company throwing down the telephone on you. You can give the recording in evidence of the attitude of the bailiff company.

Here is how its done. http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... r-HCEO.htm

Do not get into dialogue with the bailiff or DCBL. They will mess you about.

I can prepare your application and witness statement for a small fixed fee. Contact me for a telephone consultation if you would like me to start work. I can also arrange a solicitor make the application at the high court in London for you.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk