Please help me! am very worried had a letter today

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
GERRYD

#1 Please help me! am very worried had a letter today

Post by GERRYD » 20 Jul 2017 14:32

Had a letter through my business door from hce high court enforcements saying they have gave me 24 hours to pay £6336 its a debt from a supplier and i had a payment scheme in place with their law firm but i ran into difficulty and now its got to this ? I have read about a n244 form but will that help as when will they return ? Please help

Schedule 12

#2 Re: Please help me! am very worried had a letter today

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Jul 2017 14:37

You complete an N244 to apply to stay the writ and vary the judgment to pay it off at the amount you can afford to pay.

When the application has been granted, the enforcement power ceases. The fees die with it.

I recommend filing the N244 at the High Court Queens Bench Division in London. (The Strand), it's done more promptly than a local district registry. If you bring it in person to London, it will be processed there and then. Just go into the Masters Corridor (1st floor East Wing) and ask for the order to be typed up so you can take it with you.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk