Please HELP !! High Court Writ Notice of Enforcement

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Post Reply
Posts: 22
Joined: 01 Aug 2017 09:05

#1 Please HELP !! High Court Writ Notice of Enforcement

Post by stiggy77 » 01 Aug 2017 09:13

Hi there , I have been issued with a high court writ of notice of enforcement from a water company. I could not defend CCJ as had no documents through the post advising me when the hearing was . I am prepared to go to London and obtain a Stay of Execution and Vary the balance. I am in dispute with the water company as we had an external leak and they admitted this . I know I owe some of the money. I need help with the N244 and N245 and witness statement so I get the wording right and I am armed with correct documents when I have my day in court .. This is the first time for me and I am a complete novice .. PLEASE HELP :) :)

Post Reply