notice of issue of warrant of control

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
boxerdog54

#1 notice of issue of warrant of control

Post by boxerdog54 » 05 Aug 2017 20:00

can anybody advise please.. just received a notice of issue of warrant of control. the debt is from arrow global management .. which i think is either a credit card or catalogue goods. i was involved with stepchange who i was paying each month..not paid for past 3 months... to be honest i dont remember if this was included or not.. anyway i havnt paid anything off it, dont recall receiving any paper work to say i had not kept up with payments.. and am quite taken aback by it... its issued by the county court manchester, has a stamp on it that says mr henry bailiff and his mobile number and that if i dont pay the total of 1,001.36 before 18th august he is calling !! i dont want to play the feel sorry for me card.. but i no longer work as i took in my 2 grandchildren as a kinship carer.. i am paid a remittance fee which is for the children and am not sure what to put on the n245 form.. and do i text mr. henry to inform him of my intentions ?? also how do i find out if i have other ccjs that could get to this level ?? any advise for me please ? thank you in advance

Schedule 12

#2 Re: notice of issue of warrant of control

Post by Schedule 12 » 05 Aug 2017 21:40

Here is how to do an N244 and N245 income and expenditure.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/St ... r-HCEO.htm
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

boxerdog54

#3 Re: notice of issue of warrant of control

Post by boxerdog54 » 06 Aug 2017 15:01

Schedule 12 thankyou so much for reply..i have been dreading logging on !!