N Power CCJ Notice of Enforcement Elliott Davies

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Schedule 12

Re: N Power CCJ Notice of Enforcement Elliott Davies

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Nov 2017 17:10

You don't need their permission to film a bailiff.

A police officer came unstuck after snatching a mobile phone from a bystander at a bailiff incident and unwittingly videoed himself trying to delete the footage.

Bailiffs don't like being filmed. When I appeared on the news a few weeks ago about ANPR clamping, an activist from the west country gave the producers a tirade of abuse, and a solicitor acting for a bailiff company threatened all sorts of litigation action after a film crew got inside their vehicle compound while investigating ANPR and drive-by clamping by bailiff companies. The threats came to nothing but it demonstrated how bailiff companies are highly litigious and protective over their ANPR operations being caught by the media. This behaviour caught the attention of several production companies keen to get in on the action.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 21 Nov 2017 18:10

Would that be the activist whose friends include a FMOTL activist in an anonymous mask, and a member of the racist 'Britain First' group, plus an active member of a site that enjoys laughing at those who have lost their homes?
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 21 Nov 2017 18:53

That's the one. I handed over all their names addresses and mugshots to the media.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

yahoo

Post by yahoo » 01 Feb 2018 07:49

Hello and happy new year to all!
To follow on from the last contact of 21 November 2018, yesterday I received a letter & income/expenditure form from the solicitors of the Npower.They demand I return the form completed by 9th February 2018 otherwise they will instruct the High Court to continue with enforcement. As it was left, it had been transferred back down to County Court level and I was waiting for a hearing date. What is the best course of action, having already supplied income and expenditure forms and I'm looking to get my fees refunded?
Thanks

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 01 Feb 2018 09:51

Can you show what the N24 says? that is the order you would have received from the high court when you applied for your stay.

DO NOT give an income and expenditure to the solicitor for the claimant. They will mess you about. You should have entered a form N245 when you applied for a stay.

You claim your fees, you must give a Letter Before Action with your bank details and ask for a refund. If no refund is made, then you can reclaim them through the county court. Upon staying an application, the creditor pays the bailiffs fees.

yahoo

Post by yahoo » 01 Feb 2018 22:06

Hi ,
I filled out an income & expenditure form which formed part of the N245 submission. In the form N244, I wanted to vary the judgement debt to £75.00 p/month starting from 20/11/2017, to continue until February 2021 as I couldn't pay the full amount in one go. I have waited to be notified of a hearing, which hasn't occurred as yet so haven't paid any money yet! How does the Letter Before Action work? All I want is to start paying it off monthly and get my fees (£305.00) refunded.
N24scan.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Feb 2018 05:40

Wow! That N24 is a first.

A county court stay on a high court writ.

I didn't know county court had jurisdiction over high court writs.

I'll have to seek advice myself before I can comment further.

For the time being. Keep paying £75 a month to the creditor until the judgment debt is paid. Deduct everything paid to the bailiff. Everything paid to the bailiff now goes towards the judgment debt.

Once you have paid the judgment debt, the matter is finished.

yahoo

Post by yahoo » 02 Feb 2018 09:36

Hi,
`thanks for the reply. I just wanted to summarise my situation.
I filled out forms N244 & N245 in early October 20127 and paid fees of £305.00 to stay execution of writ and vary judgement amount.
On 24th October 2017, I received form N271 from CCBC Northampton, stating 'Notice of Transfer of Proceedings' to Croydon county court. It stated they will send me details of time,date and place of hearing.
I then received N24 'General Form of Judgement or Order dated 01 November 2017 ' IT IS ORDERED THAT' . 'List for an application hearing on the first available date with a time estimate of 15 minutes.." Dated 30 October 2017
I received second N24 Dated 20 November 20127 stating - 'The Writ of Control be stayed pending compliance with the agreement between the two parties. Uploaded yesterday.
I have waited for a hearing date since November but heard nothing. I haven't paid any money back to the claimant because of this. Should I start paying them from this month and just send them a copy of the N245 income /expenditure? Are they obliged to refund my fees of £305?
Thank you for the help

yahoo

Post by yahoo » 02 Feb 2018 09:37

Also, I have paid nothing to the bailiffs.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Feb 2018 09:43

You can ask for your costs, but it doesn't cost £305 to stay. An n244 without notice in the high court is £100 and £50 in a county court.

Pay the instalments to the creditor until the judgment debt is paid. That is "compliance with the agreement between the two parties". Ignore the sum on the writ, that has been stayed, and you don't need to pay the £117.25 execution fee either.