stressed with marstons

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
g141070c

#1 stressed with marstons

Post by g141070c » 27 Oct 2017 22:44

hi
ive had a small limited company in retail and mail order running up until easter time I had a few debt issues with including suppliers and hmrc I have kept going until july when there was a company's house application for the company to be struck off but hmrc have applied to stop it being struck off I decided the only option was to set up another limited company and start afresh so to speak
ive had a ccj sent to me months ago that had the incorrect information on it with myself named and not as the limited company I then made the suppliers solicitor aware of this and they proceeded to apply for another ccj in the company name which was registered to my home address ( a rented part furnished property )
I appointed a new accountant in august and a new company was formed ,a new business premises was found and I started again

about 4 weeks ago I had a visit from a chap from marsdons I wasn't at the property and my partner who was on nights answered he explained that a letter was left and he went

2 weeks ago same guy came to see me at my home address and asked my circumstances I told him and he said get it all down on a letter and send it back to him which I did I also tried to ring him for a week and he was not available

Today I had a call from him and in this call he stated that by doing some background research on me he has found the trading address for the new formed limited company from ebay and he intends to execute that writ on that property which is a totally separate legal entity

ive come home to a e mail letter from him stating what he said in the call today and they have upped the debt by £600 actual owed is £1000 to the supplier to £2552 as of today

I'm totally stressed and afraid to go out of the house and answer the phone this week I wont be able to go to work I haven't got the money to pay it and the stress is taking its toll I'm constantly upset and afraid not that its relevant but I'm female

what are my options can I apply to get it set aside ? if so how ? how do I deal with marsdons and their charges

thanks in advance

Schedule 12

#2 Re: stressed with marstons

Post by Schedule 12 » 28 Oct 2017 19:27

You apply to stay the writ by completing a form N244. Your grounds are you are disputing the debt because it is not owed by you.

The bailiffs fees are cancelled when the writ is stayed. Ask for your costs against the creditor and apply for a reverse writ.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

g141070c

#3 Re: stressed with marstons

Post by g141070c » 29 Oct 2017 18:47

hi I am looking at the n244 form have you got any links to a template for filling out guidance for my situation I have found the blank form template on the .gov webite ,the balliffs office in my local county court office opens at 08.30 tomorrow (Monday ) and if I can get it filled out I will take it there at that time

Schedule 12

#4 Re: stressed with marstons

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Oct 2017 20:17

there is no template for an N244 because it's on what you are applying for.

g141070c

#5 Re: stressed with marstons

Post by g141070c » 29 Oct 2017 20:25

hi thanks for your reply I use box 3 for that with option 5 will I need to go to court or not I'm a little confused with those options what's the best path do you think

Schedule 12

#6 Re: stressed with marstons

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Oct 2017 20:33

without reviewing your claim documents and copies of any court orders, you are asking me to complete an N244 and a statement of case without knowing anything about it.

If there was an off-the-shelf package that stops a writ then I would give it to you. It's not possible for statements of case because each one is unique.

We can create templates for appealing a PCN or dealing with court fines because they all follow similar circumstances.