Issue of Warrant of Control received??

Apply to Stay the Writ. Set Aside the Judgment. Apply for more time to pay. Stop the Bailiff. Cancel the Fees.
Dasbudd

Issue of Warrant of Control received??

Post by Dasbudd » 07 Mar 2018 10:33

Hi there

I’ve recieved an Issue of Warrant of Control from the County Court from a Capquest Investments Ltd, I have no idea where it’s come from and how long it’s been outstanding, their money is due within a week or else bailiffs will be round to take my belongings. I have no idea where I go from here??

Thanks in advance.

Mark of Cymru

Re: Issue of Warrant of Control received??

Post by Mark of Cymru » 07 Mar 2018 10:57

I just looked on Capquest investments website and they look like a debt collector, they have probably been assigned the debt or bought it from a company you had a contract or agreement with. An N244 application to the court to set the judgement aside due to lack of service of any court paperwork would be the way to go. Also email or write to the capquest disputing the debt which should hopefully halt the bailiff action, though it doesnt always work. Regarding bailiffs, theres no law that says you have to answer your front door to them when they knock. Keep doors locked and dont park any vehicles in your name on your properties driveway or outside the property on the main road.