Bailiffs at wrong address entered my home

We might be able to work it out.
Marion

Bailiffs at wrong address entered my home

Post by Marion » 08 Dec 2017 10:54

Hi,
I wish to complain to the bailiffs ombudsman as the company are ignoring my e mails.
They entered my home with just my kids at home thinking it was number 40 when I live at number 60. No camera was operational on his uniform so he lied to his boss about his actions. They have offered me £200 in full and final settlement but now won't pay or respond further. Can you help please.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Bailiffs at wrong address entered my home

Post by Pote Snitkin » 08 Dec 2017 16:00

There is no bailiff's ombudsmen. You would need to address any complaint to the creditor they were working for.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Marion

Post by Marion » 08 Dec 2017 21:52

There is no creditor as there is no debt. He was at the wrong house.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 09 Dec 2017 10:29

Take the £200 and be done with it. You can always approach the media. Do not accept conditions otherwise you want £600
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 09 Dec 2017 11:18

Marion wrote:
08 Dec 2017 21:52
There is no creditor as there is no debt. He was at the wrong house.
There is a debt, just not your debt. You need to find out who appointed the bailiff. Might be tricky to get the info, but they were obviously enforcing someone's debt.
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

Kevincroft16

Post by Kevincroft16 » 28 Mar 2018 20:36

Re Gary Brown. Please investigate this thug and the lies of Dcbl covering this employee. Your computer system is down, so he escalates the amount by nearly 900 hundred pounds. Dcbl say they have 28 days to investigate. Six weeks later no reply. Please national press look into this company and the way it operates

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 28 Mar 2018 22:00

Kevincroft16 wrote:
28 Mar 2018 20:36
Re Gary Brown. Please investigate this thug and the lies of Dcbl covering this employee. Your computer system is down, so he escalates the amount by nearly 900 hundred pounds. Dcbl say they have 28 days to investigate. Six weeks later no reply. Please national press look into this company and the way it operates
Please furnish details.

We are very interested to hear of all reports relating to Sir Gary of the Sale fee.

If you would like your posts made private, please ask Amy and she will allocate you a thread in the members section.

DCBL are hardly likely to clip his wings because they earn the lions share of any unlawful fees that their agents add.

I'm not aware of DCBL ever refunding fees because their agents have overcharged. In fact I don't think that any HCEO company have ever done so. They're all honest guv types though aren't they Chris?
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss