marston notice

We might be able to work it out.
andyf15

marston notice

Post by andyf15 » 26 Apr 2015 22:23

Hi, just registered here hoping somebody can help advise. Basically i am a self employed builder and i owe a supplier from 2 years back approx £3000. I started receiving letters from gaurdian recovery about 8 months ago and they were claiming i owed over 7000. I completely ignored them and they dont seem to write anymore i just get the odd email from them. Additional to this i have started receiving letters over the last few weeks from marston group and they are saying the debt is around 6000. they have sent a letter saying that they are enforcing a writ to seize property and are attending my property tomorrow. Also they are asking that i contact them to arrange a meeting or to avoid action by paying in full. I am unable to pay this debt and i did email the supplier a few weeks ago to tell them my position but have never received a reply. Can you please advise me of what i can do or how i can sort this out. Thanks in advance. andy

Hithard

Re: marston notice

Post by Hithard » 26 Apr 2015 22:32

Hi Andy,
This sounds like it's going to be a high court enforcement officer case if it's a bout a business/supplier debt.
JasonDBW is pretty hot with these and will give good advice, but being late on a Sunday night may not be here until the morning.
What will help though is to run the online High Court writs enforcement & administration compliance check, it may well find other irregularities you can use to revoke enforcement action or even revoke the original judgement and the writ itself.
Try this http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/hceolegal.html it's quick and easy.

Let us know what it says to kick things off and we'll find a solution for you.
Also if possible for a start HIDE your car or van so the bailiff can't think of getting silly with it.
That is really important!!
Descendite ne illegitimi

andyf15

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 16:27

thanks for the reply. Ive tried to do what you have said but am unsure where im going with it. Just had a non paying customer yesterday so am in even more of a panic now without a penny to my name.

Hithard

Post by Hithard » 29 Apr 2015 16:38

Andy,

Did you receive a visit from a High Court Enforcement Officer or an enforcement agent unexpectedly?
Were you aware that court action for the debt had been taken against you?
Descendite ne illegitimi

andyf15

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 17:25

No i wasnt aware but i changed address 18 months ago. The letters from marstons do say high court writ though

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Apr 2015 22:11

You need to get a copy of the writ. The bailiff company might frustrate your efforts to see it, so you can instruct me to get it for you. I can check compliance, and if its not then you can do a Form N244 set aside.

If the bailiff company makes excuses, then its all recorded and can be used in evidence the enforcement company is concealing evidence of the writ.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

andyf15

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 23:46

can you help then?

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Apr 2015 08:56

Yes. You can contact me directly for a consultation via here.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/telephone.html

I can do it this evening or tomorrow morning when the bailiff is more reachable by telephone.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist