marston notice

We might be able to work it out.
andyf15

#1 marston notice

Post by andyf15 » 26 Apr 2015 22:23

Hi, just registered here hoping somebody can help advise. Basically i am a self employed builder and i owe a supplier from 2 years back approx £3000. I started receiving letters from gaurdian recovery about 8 months ago and they were claiming i owed over 7000. I completely ignored them and they dont seem to write anymore i just get the odd email from them. Additional to this i have started receiving letters over the last few weeks from marston group and they are saying the debt is around 6000. they have sent a letter saying that they are enforcing a writ to seize property and are attending my property tomorrow. Also they are asking that i contact them to arrange a meeting or to avoid action by paying in full. I am unable to pay this debt and i did email the supplier a few weeks ago to tell them my position but have never received a reply. Can you please advise me of what i can do or how i can sort this out. Thanks in advance. andy

Hithard

#2 Re: marston notice

Post by Hithard » 26 Apr 2015 22:32

Hi Andy,
This sounds like it's going to be a high court enforcement officer case if it's a bout a business/supplier debt.
JasonDBW is pretty hot with these and will give good advice, but being late on a Sunday night may not be here until the morning.
What will help though is to run the online High Court writs enforcement & administration compliance check, it may well find other irregularities you can use to revoke enforcement action or even revoke the original judgement and the writ itself.
Try this http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/hceolegal.html it's quick and easy.

Let us know what it says to kick things off and we'll find a solution for you.
Also if possible for a start HIDE your car or van so the bailiff can't think of getting silly with it.
That is really important!!
Descendite ne illegitimi

andyf15

#3 Re: marston notice

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 16:27

thanks for the reply. Ive tried to do what you have said but am unsure where im going with it. Just had a non paying customer yesterday so am in even more of a panic now without a penny to my name.

Hithard

#4 Re: marston notice

Post by Hithard » 29 Apr 2015 16:38

Andy,

Did you receive a visit from a High Court Enforcement Officer or an enforcement agent unexpectedly?
Were you aware that court action for the debt had been taken against you?
Descendite ne illegitimi

andyf15

#5 Re: marston notice

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 17:25

No i wasnt aware but i changed address 18 months ago. The letters from marstons do say high court writ though

Schedule 12

#6 Re: marston notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 29 Apr 2015 22:11

You need to get a copy of the writ. The bailiff company might frustrate your efforts to see it, so you can instruct me to get it for you. I can check compliance, and if its not then you can do a Form N244 set aside.

If the bailiff company makes excuses, then its all recorded and can be used in evidence the enforcement company is concealing evidence of the writ.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

andyf15

#7 Re: marston notice

Post by andyf15 » 29 Apr 2015 23:46

can you help then?

Schedule 12

#8 Re: marston notice

Post by Schedule 12 » 30 Apr 2015 08:56

Yes. You can contact me directly for a consultation via here.

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/telephone.html

I can do it this evening or tomorrow morning when the bailiff is more reachable by telephone.
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk