HM Courts & Tribunals Service

We might be able to work it out.
Crazycatlady79

#1 HM Courts & Tribunals Service

Post by Crazycatlady79 » 23 Jun 2015 19:35

1435084645631.jpg
Hi I've had this card posted through my door today whilst at work and have no idea what it is for. I'm a bit scared as my neighbour saw the man come to my door, she said he was wearing what looked like a stab proof vest! I live by myself now so even if I'm if he comes again, I doubt I'll open the door to him. I have no idea what it's about although I do have quite a few non priority debts. My priority debts such as rent, council tax etc are being paid now through my wage. I've had a rough time with my mental illness so it's taken a while to get sorted with debts. I'm not intending to not pay my non prority debts but at moment I'm paying as much as possible to clear priority arrears off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#2 Re: HM Courts & Tribunals Service

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Jun 2015 19:59

For your own peace of mind you should call the 0113 number to see what it concerns. It may be a mistake. It's the court's genuine number.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

#3 Re: HM Courts & Tribunals Service

Post by Pote Snitkin » 23 Jun 2015 20:12

In the meantime try to recall whether you've had any letters about CCJ's or from 'Money Claim Online' with a 'claim number' and 'defence pack password'.