Marstons high court

We might be able to work it out.
Munkeybouy

#1 Marstons high court

Post by Munkeybouy » 17 Nov 2015 12:12

I have received a letter from
Marstons group detailing a debt to United utilities group for £942.

I contacted them and made an arrangement of £50 a month as I have no job at the moment but one on the way but tried to call on Friday to make a payment but office was closed then rang back on Saturday to be told that they could not take payments so to ring back on Monday with no issues .

I have spoken to them today to make a payment to be told this has now been sent to a stage 2 enforcement and they will only accept a full payment and if not then some one will be sent round to collect goods from my house whether I am in or not .

How is this right .

I can pay a minimal payment at the moment as having a partner and child and one on the way it is hard .

Can any one give me some
Advise about what I can and cannot do to stop This . Can they gain access with a locksmith if we are in or not

Thegreyman

#2 Re: Marstons high court

Post by Thegreyman » 17 Nov 2015 12:24

What sort of debt is it?

Munkeybouy

#3 Re: Marstons high court

Post by Munkeybouy » 17 Nov 2015 12:42

United utilites

Thegreyman

#4 Re: Marstons high court

Post by Thegreyman » 17 Nov 2015 12:47

As long as you don't left them in or leave a door open/ unlocked they can't gain access. If you have a car that's at risk!

Munkeybouy

#5 Re: Marstons high court

Post by Munkeybouy » 17 Nov 2015 13:14

How is the best way to sort this out as I want to resolve this but marstons will not do a plan and do not want to lose items from house I can do a payment plan via direct debit

Schedule 12

#6 Re: Marstons high court

Post by Schedule 12 » 17 Nov 2015 13:27

Just apply for a stay of execution and a variation. You have had a change of financial circumstances. That takes the bailiff - and his fees - out of the loop and you can pay in affordable repayments. If you earn less than £9500 a year then it costs you nothing. Complete a form EX160. I offer a low cost emergency application at the Strand in London within 24 hours, but you can do this yourself if you put your mind to it. If you want to proceed then go here: http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/stopwrit.html
Run this Checklist. If no joy, then we'll fix it
Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk