Men crowbarred my door and threw my children into the street

We might be able to work it out.
Brokensoul

#1 Men crowbarred my door and threw my children into the street

Post by Brokensoul » 31 Jul 2016 14:28

On the 6th June 2016 my 3 children were st home while I was out seeing a solicitor regarding the matter at hand. Suddenly I received a missed call from my 16 year old saying that bailiffs were at the door and were threatening to force entry. The message is horrific! I contacted 999 which went through to the met police who said they would sent local police! The long and the short is that there is no warrant and the Brighton county court confirmed this on the day.

It is far more complex than this but at this point the issues are that he police won't do anything! This is our home of 20 years and had everything we own in the world! I have 5 children and we have are in a very poorly state we are also vulnerable and disabled.
My post has been stolen and on Wednesday this week there were 4 thugs removing all of our property, this is a burglary!!! The police came and at first acted as if they would do something but then started to threaten me and say they would tow my car away off of my own driveway!!
Yesterday I went to my home and there are 2 me with police trained dogs saying they are security and that squatters have been removed by the police! The whole situation is unbelievable!!

jasonDWB

#2 Re: Men crowbarred my door and threw my children into the street

Post by jasonDWB » 31 Jul 2016 14:42

This sounds like forfeiture. I can put you in touch with a solicitor who is an expert in forfeiture.

If you can tell me the relationship.between you and the landlord, I can see if I can make a referral.
Author, Dealing with Bailiffs. Beat the Bailiffs
Instant phone consultation with me: Click here

Brokensoul

#3 Re: Men crowbarred my door and threw my children into the street

Post by Brokensoul » 31 Jul 2016 15:34

No this is not a landlord this is my family home of 20 years.

My ex-partner took out s fraudulent mortgage with the Hailifax bank and they know this. He died in 2015 and hadn't lived at our home since 2002!
Brighton county court have been behind this but the events of the 6th June are being ignored.