Sheila Harding Lying Again

Schedule 12

Re: Sheila Harding Lying Again

Post by Schedule 12 » 02 Apr 2018 18:24

Found this in Lidl, it reminded me of a certain rabbit with too much time on his hands.

He might have some more questions than usual at his next benefits office interview.

His website leaves plenty them so he is fit to work, and we relieve the beleaguered taxpayer of him sitting on his proverbial
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

Author: dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk

Phone consultation with me

Enforcement compliance Checklist

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 02 Apr 2018 22:39

Do you mean IQ one? (Oh sorry, Schedule One) :lol:

He's on the missing list again, not been seen for the past 10 days or so. He's most likely laid up in some Manchester hospital.

Keep fighting chimp - We're all right behind you. :D
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Apr 2018 05:38

He might be on a jobsearch workshop course. One of those mandatory placements the benefits office runs for druggies and layabouts. He been jobless for at least 14 years and counting.
I am a paralegal working for solicitors bringing proceedings against bailiffs for non-compliant enforcement action.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 03 Apr 2018 13:40

And now we see the real reason why Harding wanted the DISCUSSION about the one year review to be taken out of the DISCUSSION section:
As some viewers will know, the subject of paying the creditor direct (in order to avoid paying bailiff fees) was the subject of a court claim last year. The debtor (Mr Bola) lost his claim and was ordered to pay £7,000 in costs. Given the importance of the subject, I started two separate threads regarding the case. The first thread was to provide an outline of the case with the second thread being for 'discussion' purposes.

Harding in her slimey, manipulative style has managed to not only turn a discussion about the one year review into another of her anti-Jason rituals but she's also got the thread maximum exposure. :lol:

You have to laugh - Those soppy, whimps on CAG really do let her walk all over them.
Dodgeball on committal for council tax being a coercive measure - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 03 Apr 2018 14:03

Once again it has to be asked - why is she being passed these court orders? It's a very unhealthy relationship. Perhaps she's trying to raise some funds for CAG's empty coffers?
Dodgeball on the Criminal Procedure Rules - "FMOTL nonsense". Discuss.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 03 Apr 2018 14:40

I'd like to know who sent her the tape recording of Jason speaking to Newlyn on the telephone.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 03 Apr 2018 15:23

I know Peter Felto.n made an issue of a recorded call, but he didn't know I keep recordings on the CRM.

Sheila mentions it because I hand out copies of her 3-minute rant every time she complains to someone.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 » 06 Apr 2018 02:20

I notice that Mrs Harding, probably along with her solicitor friend has gained an interest in Jason's company. As the hypocrite that is Harding likes to delve into other peoples affairs, let's have a look at her own business "dealings" first.

Harding, along with her husband Tony, has been involved in at least 17 companies:
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/907 ... NG/summary

Of those companies, only one is active: Phoenix Consulting which appears to have been formed by the Hardings in 1991. The other 16 are all dissolved, none of them lasting more than a couple of years and all formed within an eight year period. That is 16 companies in an 8 year period - Or to put it another way, one every 6 months. What the hell was going on? Why the need for so many companies? If you are so successful in one (as seems to be the case with Phoenix consulting), why the failures of all the others? I wonder?

In almost the same period, hubby Tony was involved in a further 4 companies and surprise, surprise, they were all dissolved as well.

The plot thickens. Apart from Phoenix Consulting, nearly all the dissolved companies also included Mr Andrew Peters and Mr Andrew Green as directors. Mr Peters has been director of a staggering 55 companies, all but 4 are dissolved:
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/906 ... RS/summary

Mr Green :mrgreen: has had a total of 10 directorships, all companies are now dissolved:
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/903 ... /companies

Now for people who don't appear to have made a success of their businesses, they certainly seem to have had a nice lifestyle. I'm of the understanding that the Harding's 2 sons went to private schools and I'm sure someone has the particulars of their house which is currently up for sale.

Setting up limited companies costs money. Auditing accounts costs money. People generally get their hands burned after 3 or 4 attempts at it. Perhaps Mrs Harding would like to step up and explain to us all the secret of her success when on the face of it, her business dealings appear to be an absolute disaster. After all, she seems very interested in Jason's dealings.

I'm sure the irony is not lost on the Oddys, who were forced to struggle to make ends meet after Clive was stripped of his "postmaster" status. I doubt the chimp has enough between his ears to comprehend what's being said. Anyone who can afford a taxi into town rather than the bus is posh in the chimp's little world. To quote the Oddys favourite saying: Who needs to hang their heads in shame now?

FOOTNOTE: "Phoenix Consulting" is the email address that Harding uses when she wants to put on all the airs and graces to her bailiff friends, John Kruse, the arch deacon etc. When she's mailing the riffraff like the Oddys or Bardsley, it's always her "Bailiff Advice" email that she uses.
Dodgeball: As the discerning viewer will realise , I was aware of the mistake in the reply when I posted it

:lol: Of course you were Dodgeball - It was purely coincidence that you only mentioned it after it had been pointed out to you on here.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Apr 2018 11:28

She's currently getting all Hyacinth Bucket on someone seeking advice. The OP paid the final instalment their son's fine 3 days before a Marston NOE arrived. They assumed it was sent in error so binned it. Marston's subsequently turned up demanding £310. The usual suspects, DX, sgtbush and the elusive chimp etc say tough, pay the bailiff. Sgtbush even seems to think the 2014 regs have superceded the MCA for some reason.

Sheila's now waded in, completely misunderstood what the OP has written and started banging on about 'fairy stories' of paying the creditor direct, reposting the passage from the review that states what the bailiffs say is the correct position.

Sheila dear - read the thread properly and you'll see the fine was paid in full before the NOE was received and could not have been under the compulsion of enforcement. Also ask why there has been no further steps notice - the OP has said only the final payment was a bit late.

Come on, pull your finger out, or do I have to join up again and give the correct info?

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Apr 2018 11:39

Sheila Harding is the "fairy story".

With all those business failures, it beggars belief why Sheila Harding investigates my company.

Only recently she was investigated and discovered she does not come from a moneyed background. Her English comprehension abilities of a forum post confirm she left school with absolutely nothing.

She has lived well beyond her means for much of her life. Even put kids through public school and didn't pay the bill, ended up dragged into court and a big fat charging order lumped on her house.

Sheila’s court woes didn't end there. She has been convicted three times for defaulting a government department. That information was found on the internet.

To add to this, she has been searching me using her Google account for whether I have a criminal record. Unfortunately, I don’t. I don’t smoke let alone smoke weed.

I'm not in a habit of claiming benefits to make ends meet then playing some fantasy life as a middle-class wannabe.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 06 Apr 2018 12:00

Pote Snitkin wrote:
06 Apr 2018 11:28
She's currently getting all Hyacinth Bucket on someone seeking advice. The OP paid the final instalment their son's fine 3 days before a Marston NOE arrived. They assumed it was sent in error so binned it. Marston's subsequently turned up demanding £310. The usual suspects, DX, sgtbush and the elusive chimp etc say tough, pay the bailiff. Sgtbush even seems to think the 2014 regs have superceded the MCA for some reason.

Sheila's now waded in, completely misunderstood what the OP has written and started banging on about 'fairy stories' of paying the creditor direct, reposting the passage from the review that states what the bailiffs say is the correct position.

Sheila dear - read the thread properly and you'll see the fine was paid in full before the NOE was received and could not have been under the compulsion of enforcement. Also ask why there has been no further steps notice - the OP has said only the final payment was a bit late.

Come on, pull your finger out, or do I have to join up again and give the correct info?
That thread is really quite shocking. Notwithstanding Harding's total inability to read and understand what has been posted, not one member has sought to ascertain any facts or timelines. To a man (and woman), they have simply told the OP that it serves them right and how naughty they have been. We're onto the second page and we still don't know how late the final payment was because nobody has had the intelligence to ask. There is of course the question of whether the court has acted proportionately and/or whether they ought to have sent a reminder which included mention of the consequences of not paying. To simply pass it over to enforcement for the sake of £30 is possibly in conflict with the national standards.

Unfortunately, the OP has lost out in the website lottery by attempting to seek help on CAG rather than locating this forum.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Apr 2018 12:03

I've got a criminal record - 'Trocadero' by Showaddywaddy.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Apr 2018 12:39

Beyond parody...
Trawling through CH records at 2:20 AM to fuel some vile hatred trivia
Fixation or what???

Fella needs to get a grip.
From the site that currently has 45 separate pages dedicated to Jason.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 06 Apr 2018 12:50

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Apr 2018 14:39

Mrs. Oddy lied about her age.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Apr 2018 14:53

John The Baptist wrote:
06 Apr 2018 12:00

Unfortunately, the OP has lost out in the website lottery by attempting to seek help on CAG rather than locating this forum.
One thing for sure. He won't be going back to CAG again.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Apr 2018 15:04

John The Baptist wrote:
06 Apr 2018 12:00
Harding's total inability to read and understand what has been posted,
According to this post, she doesn't know the difference between fees and costs.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... ost5110992

According to this post, she doesn't know the difference between costs and damages.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... -%A320-000.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 06 Apr 2018 16:22

Seems I was wrong - apparently every page is dedicated to Jason, even the ones about me, Mark and DL. So I guess we're talking about 80 separate pages obsessing about Jason. Think about that - 80 pages with thousands of comments, 99% of them from four lonely, spiteful OAPs. I'd like to know where Sheila finds the time what with her 300+ clients each week.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 06 Apr 2018 16:41

Pote Snitkin wrote:
06 Apr 2018 16:22
Seems I was wrong - apparently every page is dedicated to Jason, even the ones about me, Mark and DL. So I guess we're talking about 80 separate pages obsessing about Jason. Think about that - 80 pages with thousands of comments, 99% of them from four lonely, spiteful OAPs. I'd like to know where Sheila finds the time what with her 300+ clients each week.
I would imagine that even if Harding only has a handful of calls each week (which we all know is the real case) that posting about Jason will take priority.

Poor Jason - I wonder if he realised when he set up DWB that he'd be a competitor to the lunatic from hell?

I would say that "spiteful" is probably fair enough when used to describe Clive Oddy but the other 3 are among the most wicked, evil forms of pond life you could ever imagine.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 06 Apr 2018 17:55

I didn't expect DWB to get such retaliation from Sheila. I established it because the CAG board created a gap in the market and I took the opportunity.

I don't think Clive, Peter, and Sheila had the brains to build a DWB let alone run one.

My time is better spent than following an internet troll when other people probe into their backgrounds revealing their true colours.

Despite Sheila's efforts, DWB is still alive and kicking and so is this board.

Pote Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Pote Snitkin » 10 Apr 2018 10:06

Well now, it seems Sheila's weekly client list has grown:
Interestingly, from the hundreds of enquiries that I receive weekly from motorists regarding either Magistrate court fines for speeding offence etc or local authority issued penalty charge notices, it is interesting that most people do in fact update their driving licence with DVLA.....but not their V5C.
She has already said that 'hundreds' is more than 200, so let's say this is 300 enquiries. Split that between the two debt streams mentioned, it follows that means 150 per stream.

Taking that 150 into the two other debt streams of council tax and CCJs means, logically, at least 600 clients a week or about 85 a day.

She must have one of those time spinning things from Harry Potter.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 10 Apr 2018 10:54

Sheila forgot to update her own V5 when she got done for car tax offences.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 16 Apr 2018 14:51

Schedule 12 wrote:
10 Apr 2018 10:54
Sheila forgot to update her own V5 when she got done for car tax offences.
"Forgot"?????????

Anyone been reading this thread, it's amusing (although not for the debtor):

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... money-back!!

Back at the end of March, Goosey Gander came out with this absolute gem:
User Bailiff Advice is one of the most knowledgeable people in the country about this kind of thing
After I picked myself from off the floor from laughing out loud, I awaited the response from the "Knowledgeable" Bailiff Advice AKA Sheila Harding.

Sadly, Harding is way out of her comfort zone of vulnerability/welfare departments and has left other Caggers to try to unravel the mess. Unlike the Caggers, I'm not confident that a set aside would be achievable in this case. Regardless of this, DCBL still need to be challenged regarding their fees.

As is often the case in DCBL matters, the fees have gone all the way through to the sale stage.

Unlike Harding (who is not one of the most knowledgeable people in the country and actually knows next to nothing about High Court enforcement, other than what she reads on the Sheriffs Office website), I do know a little bit about High Court Enforcement.

I know that DCBL agents pretend to telephone for the van and that this LIE justifies the sale fee being added (in their eyes). However, what the dumbos at DCBL haven't worked out is that when a genuine telephone call takes place, there is crackling and interference on the sound of the recording made by their BWCs. When they make bogus telephone calls (ie ones that nobody is actually called), there is no interference as the mobile phone is not actually giving out any signals. This is in clear contrast to the National Standards which state clearly that bailiffs should not be deceitful.

The OP should have been advised immediately to seek a copy of the BWC footage and to check for signs of interference (which I'm certain there won't be any). It is likely too late to do so now as these films are only kept for a certain amount of time.

Harding has been conspicuous in her absence for more than a fortnight. This isn't a bad thing because she rarely has anything positive to add in any case. Hats off to those who have tried to help the OP (DX excluded who just wastes webspace) but my feeling is that it would have been better to focus on the fee aspect rather than the set aside. As the husband ignored the PCNs and offered to pay them, it is difficult to envisage any grounds for a set aside - Especially as document after document is purported to have been sent to the correct address.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 16 Apr 2018 16:12

User Bailiff Advice is one of the most knowledgeable people in the country about this kind of thing
Self-praise is no praise.

Most people looking for bailiff advice can see through the charade and the shill-posting.

Harding has been conspicuous in her absence for more than a fortnight
I cant say I noticed.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 16 Apr 2018 16:29

I cant say I noticed.
That's because it's a thread about HCEOs. Apart from quoting something or other from the Sheriffs Office website, she's completely out of her depth.

Remember this is the woman who up until about 6 months ago thought that you could simply type your name online to sign a statement of truth. Despite her fairy tales and fantasies, it is difficult to envisage her ever having been involved in an N244 application if none of them were signed.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 16 Apr 2018 16:43

Debtors aren't normally stupid enough to get advice from a bailiff's website, especially Chris Badger's. He has some of the most legendary bailiff cockups in recent history, Huntress Search, and ransacking a Bridlington Fish & Chip shop to name a few.

I don't think Sheila would know an N244 if she saw one. She prefers TE9 because anyone can fill it in, except recently she was said to have charged £225 for completing one. I don't know if that was true but I have a feeling the prospective client that mentioned if was a hoax. One of many originating from Sheila Harding.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 17 Apr 2018 18:19

The dear old chimp seems to have gone missing again.

I do hope it's nothing too insignificant. :twisted:

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 17 Apr 2018 20:42

He is struggling with living his life online. He'll be back.

I cant say I notice any difference on CAG. It's still the same.

DWB is entering its next generation soon, I expect Sheila will hammering her telephone relentlessly complaining about it. Here's a sneak preview

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 19 Apr 2018 21:39

Schedule 12 wrote:
17 Apr 2018 20:42
He is struggling with living his life online. He'll be back.
Fcuk him. Hopefully he is struggling with his life full stop and won't be back.

Meanwhile - Here is CAGs latest car crash waiting to happen - Led by clueless Harding of course:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... wing)-nbsp

The OP states there's no car and there's no access to the bailiff but Harding and her latest lackey "Dragonfly" are urging the OP to let the bailiff in, despite it being more risky than refusing entry.

Schedule 12

Post by Schedule 12 » 20 Apr 2018 05:20

Let a bailiff into the house???

What a hypocrite. Sheila uses false address to keep bailiffs away, let alone let them into the house.

It can only happen on CAG.

Edit. Just read the thread and it's in all probability another sheila spoof post. It's Marston HCEO and the OP is on low income who can stay the writ and vary the judgment free of charge on an EX160.

John The Baptist

Post by John The Baptist » 20 Apr 2018 09:23

The Op stated in post #1 that (s)he won't be allowing the bailiff entry and there is no car outside. That is effectively the end of it. There is no need to muddy the waters by risking allowing the bailiff access. Harding knows full well that the bailiff relies on the threat of removal to extract payment and that there is no way he will walk away from a property without payment. He will control anything in order to ensure he gets paid.

Thankfully, the voice of reason on CAG AKA UB has just suggested that the OP does not open the door to the bailiff which is the obvious solution.